Devoted to the science of food animal health maintenance to improve quality and production of the animals providing dairy meat and products, Food Animal Reproduction and Medicine faculty deliver health care and services to this vital sector of the food supply system.
A full range of field services, including:
- Nutritional and reproductive management
- Animal performance deficiency investigations
- Clinical/ Health evaluation of beef and dairy cattle herds.
- Trouble-shooting, consultation on-farm with referring veterinarian
- World-renowned clinically oriented research
- Breeding soundness examinations in bulls
- Infertility (fertility) evaluations and obstetrics in cows
- Expertise in epidemiology
Ricardo Chebel, DVM, MPVM
Gary Butcher, DVM, PhD
FARMS Residents and Interns
Brittany Diehl, DVM
Emily Dirr, DVM
Main Phone Line: 352-294-4387